terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2012

14.02.2012

I'm not an easy guy, I know. I'm boring, grumpy, lazy in the morning, I snore, I'm fat, I don't speak your language... But nevertheless, you are by my side. You are patient with me, you take care of me. You are my angel.
That's why, despite my morning laziness, I get up when you are going to work to kiss you good morning and to wish you a great day. But it's never a great day when you are not around. I count the seconds to see you again, to get the train with you, talk about your work and my school. To get to our room in the student house and lay down by your side, watch tv... To cook with you, or sometimes bring some chinese or turkish food. To sleep with you and wake up by your side.
I wake up every morning because I am trying my best to make you happy the way you make me. And even if I spend my whole life making you happy, I wouldn't be able pay you back the happiness you give me in one single day. You are my love, my family, you are almost everything I have. And I love you. For everything that you are, just the way you are.

Happy valentines day, my fofi. I love you.

(Me perdoem os falantes de Português, mas ele ainda não aprendeu a língua...)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário